To be able to change your password on the MetaTrader application for your Android smart device, you will need to open the MetaTrader application.
If you would like to reset your MetaTrader password from your PinkForex account, click here.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to change your password on MetaTrader for Android.
- When opening the application, find the menu panel and tap on it.
- Under the account information panel tap on Manage Accounts.
- You are now on the Accounts page, tap on more options icon located next to the '+' icon.
- Two options will appear, tap on Change Password.
- Choose the Change Master Password from the first option.
- Enter your present Master Password and enter your new password in the following boxes. You will need to enter the new master password once more to confirm.
- Tap on Next option at the bottom of the screen.
- You have now changed your master password! Tap OK to close.
We are available 24/7 via Live Chat/email if you need any assistance with your account or any other query that may arise.