On the procedure below, you will see how you can download and login to the MetaTrader Platform. This procedure is for when you are using a MAC operating system.
Step-by-Step Guide: Downloading and Signing in to MetaTrader.
The download will only be available on the Big Sur version. It is not compatible with any prior versions. If you have a prior version, please use Web Trader.
2. When the file downloads, a pop-up will instruct you on dragging your file.
3. If notified to confirm if you would like to open MetaTrader, please open it.
4. Find the application installed on your device and start the application. If notified to install Wine Gecko Installer, Follow the instructions and install the package.
Once MetaTrader finishes installing, it will automatically load up the platform and you will see it on your screen.
5. Choose the type of account you would like to use/open.
6. Click on Existing Trade Account.
7. Enter your MetaTrader account login details.
Before you can create a MetaTrader account you would need to deposit funds into your account and do an Internal Transfer.
How to deposit funds into your account: Click here.
How to do internal transfer from your wallet to your MetaTrader account: Click here.
We are available 24/7 via Live Chat/email if you need any assistance with your account or any other query that may arise.