On the procedure below, you will see how you can login to the MetaTrader Platform. This procedure is for when you are using a Mac.
Step-by-Step Guide: Signing in to Metatrader using a Mac.
- You need to click on Web Trader that is located on the Download MT4 page.
- You will then need to input the following:
- Login: Which is your MT4 account number
- Password: Trader password
- The Investor password is a read-only password. Meaning that no actions can be actioned on MetaTrader, you would not eb able to open/close any trades etc.
- Server Details: PinkGroup-Live is for a Live account.
- PinkGroup-Demo is for a Demo account.
- Click on OK.
Before you can create a MetaTrader account you would need to deposit funds into your account and do an Internal Transfer.
How to deposit funds into your account: Click here.
How to do internal transfer from your wallet to your MetaTrader account: Click here.
We are available 24/7 via Live Chat/email if you need any assistance with your account or any other query that may arise.