If you would like more funding options on your account, we would need verification documents, one of them being a Proof of Identity document.
Please find our guidelines below for reference. The document would need to be valid an in-date. When the ID document expires, you would need to provide us with an in-date ID document.
Please provide us with one of the following;
- National Identity Card
- Drivers License
- Residence Documentation
Temporary residence permits are not accepted as proof of identification.
- The document needs to be valid/in-date.
- We need the front and back of the ID document
- Needs to state your full name.
- Needs to be a government-issued document.
- Must be able to see the full document, all four corners and not cropped nor edited.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age.
- The ID document cannot be a screenshot.
- The document needs to state your Date of birth.
- The document you send should not be password protected.
- We accept JPEG or PNG files only.
If we notice that you have provided any edited document or that you are not at least 18 years of age, the account will be suspended immediately.
Below, we have provided you with a few examples of documents we would accept and of documents we would reject.
The pictures are examples of what we are looking for on a document, some of the information may not be on the front of an ID document but on the back and vice versa.
We are available 24/7 via Live Chat/email if you need any assistance with your account or any other query that may arise.