To get you started with PinkForex, we have listed some of the main steps you need to take to get your account up and running so you can start your trading experience.
- Register an account on PinkForex.
- How to register an account with PinkForex: Click here.
- Set up Two-Factor Authentication. Two-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security for your account and you have to different methods you can use.
- How to set up Two-Factor Authentication using an authenticator app: Click here.
- How to set up Two-Factor Authentication via SMS: Click here.
- Verifying your account so you can also deposit using your Debit/Credit Card via our 3rd-party provider. Click here to see how to complete our document verification (KYC) process.
- Depositing funds into your account. You will be able to deposit via Bitcoin and if your account is verified, you will be able to deposit via Bitcoin via our 3rd-party provider (Purchasing Bitcoin with your Debit/Credit Card).
- How to deposit via Bitcoin: Click here.
- Bitcoin via our 3rd-party provider (Purchasing Bitcoin with your Debit/Credit Card): Click here.
- Create a MetaTrader Account. There are 2 accounts that you would be able to create, a Live account or a Demo account. If you create a Live account, you would need to use your own funds, if you create a Demo account, you would be using funds to practice funds.
- Download the MetaTrader software. In order to trade with us, you would need to download MetaTrader 4. Please click one of the below links to see how to download the MetaTrader platform.
- Finally, the last thing you would need to do is transfer the funds you have deposited into your MetaTrader wallet by doing an Internal Transfer.
Once you have completed the above, you will be able to trade with PinkForex.
We are available 24/7 via Live Chat/email if you need any assistance with your account or any other query that may arise.